It is truly the most wonderful time of year: Favorites from 2014. I break these up into categories so today my post is entirely dedicated to eye products…beautiful, stunning, must-have, necessary, eye products. From shadows to liners to mascara…2014 definitely had me quick to grab the products I reached for most often throughout the year. Check out my absolute must-haves from the entire year & a video to go with it!
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara– An easy favorite I recommend over & over. (Review/Demo here)
- Covergirl Clump Crusher by lashblast Water Resistant– My favorite drugstore pick.
- It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Primer with Peptide Enhancing Serum Waterproof– The ultimate priming mascara to blacken my blonde lashes. (Review/Demo here)
- Butter London Wink Cream Eyeshadow in Brassed Off– Super metallic, rich, & a summer favorite. (Review/Demo here)
- Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo in Nude Pink– Easily my most used base of the year- if only it was permanent. (Review/Demo here)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Stay-On Shadow Paint in Steel– One I haven’t reviewed yet but wore so much throughout the year- a gorgeous shimmering cream with tones of facets.
- Tarte Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Dual Liner in Black/Bronze– I really couldn’t have raved about this anymore than I already have. (Review/Demo here)
JUMBO EYE PENCILS:
- Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond– My perfect base color & matte highlight. (Review/Demo here)
- Laura Mercier Cavier Stick Eye Color in Orchid– My favorite orchid find of the year. (Review/Demo here)
- Laura Mercier Cavier Stick Eye Color in Moonlight– A stunning color that is both neutral & eye-catching.
- Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre Drops– I’ve raved about these repeatedly- all about that glitter. (Review/Demo here)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black– The best brush & the best black (Review/Demo here)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown– & my perfect brown!
- Jane Water-Resistant Eyeliner in Rose Gold– Long-wearing & brightening.
- Jane Water-Resistant Eyeliner in Purple Lilac– Pigmented & a fun pop of color.
- Jane Water-Resistant Eyeliner in Brown Shimmer– Similar to my Stila at less than half the price!
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohls Kajal in Light Blue– A unique matte shade that really brightens. (Review/Demo here)
- L’Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Highlighter– Gorgeous for highlighting in the inner corner & waterline…even on my cupid’s bow! Lasts forever.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray– My most reached for black with a formula that lasts. (Review/Demo here)
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Lionfish– A perfect dark brown. (Review/Demo here)
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Turquoise– My “it” shade of summer & I can’t wait to break it out again this year. (Review/Demo here)
- Smashbox Always Sharp 3D Liner in 3D Orchid– A sparkling masterpiece, you cave to see the swatches! (Review/Demo here)
- Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Lucky Penny– It went perfect with all my copper eyeshadows I rocked all year!
- Jane Cosmetics Eye Shadow in River Rock– Because a fab taupe is a must-have. (Review/Demo here)
- Ben Nye Pearl Sheen in PS-14 Copper- A unique copper sheen that really draws light.
- Clinique All About Shadow Super Shimmer in Black Honey– A gorgeous neutral with hints of wine. Blue eyes hello! (Review/Demo here)
- Naked Cosmetics #3 from the Twilight Stack- A gorgeous stack overall but this shade was my favorite of the year!
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Champagne– Perfect on the center of the lid to really brighten. (Review/Demo here)
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Blitz- A messy loose pigment…but worth every bit off effort. (Review/Demo here)
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond– Absolutely stunning with purple hints. (Review/Demo here)
- Lancome Color Design Lustrous Eyeshadow in All That Glitters– My go-to night out look- must have. (Review/Demo here)
- Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral #2 Matte Palette– Want the perfect matte palette to add to your collection? Score. (Review/Demo here)
- Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Taupe Craze– Taupe bliss- you need it!
- Physician’s Formula Matte Collection Quad Eye Shadow in Canyon Classics– Again- mattes but in a wearable, budget-friendly quad.
- Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Mint Jolie– All of these shades are rockin but that mint? Yes please. (Review/Demo here)
- Smashbox Color & Contour Masterclass 3 Palette– IN STOCK RIGHT NOW! Go buy it. Or at least read my review…then you’ll want to buy it. (Review/Demo here)
- Coastal Scents Smokey Palette– A nice variety of colors& finishes with a low price tag.
- Lorac Pro Palette– My go-to when I need a no-brainer eye look. (Review/Demo here)
- It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette– Want more mattes? Check out my review. (Review/Demo here)
- Lorac Mega Pro Palette- The ultimate palette controversy of the year- but it is fabulous(Review/Demo here)
& there you have it! I had contemplated adding in brushes…but do you guys really want to see those? If so let me know below & I’ll do a separate post. But that’s a ton of glorious eye products, right? Yes. What were your favorites for 2014? I’ll have more of mine soon so stay tuned!