1. Beauty sleep is key. The more sleep you get the better you’ll look & feel. I just wish I looked this cute doing it!
3. Lean on a friend, in my case my husband. Sometimes I just need to vent or have help rationalizing. Having someone listen to my specific type of crazy is very helpful.
4. Find your best poses from multiple shots. Try lots of angles & holding the camera different ways. I have uneven features which can really look odd so I try to show them so they look their best.
5. Use lighting to your advantage. At first you may feel silly but it really helps!
6. Be relaxed & comfortable, tension really comes across in photos. Find an angle that suits you then take a deep breath & use a real smile.
7. Be confident. Even if other people think your box makes you look silly give it a shot! Trying new things is what makes photos interesting! Obviously you can go too far but you won’t know until you try!