Jessica’s look will be a matte gray smoky eye with a pink lip.
To get this look, keep reading!!!!
– Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
– Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in 002 Light
– Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Light #3
– Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige
– ELF All Over Cover Stick in Spotlight
– ELF Wet Gloss Brow Clear Mascara
1. Apply face primer on clean, dry skin. Place a small amount on face and run in well. Let set 5 minutes.
2. Apply eye primer to eyelids or use face primer if acceptable.
3. Apply concealer to under eye area and problem areas if necessary. You can also apply this after foundation if you wish.
4. Apply foundation and then set with powder. Use setting power if desired, I recommend ELF HD setting powder.
5. Apply ELF Cover Stick in Spotlight to cheek bones, blend with fingertips. You can also apply this to your cupids bow for this look.
6. Use ELF brow gel to set brow shape brushing in an upwards motion. If you’re doing eye makeup I do this AFTER I’m done apply all my makeup as my left step so it doesn’t attract fallout
|ELF All Over Cover Stick in Spotlight. Available from eyeslipsface.com.|
– Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner in the black from Brown Eyes Collection. Comes in a trio. Other sets available.
– ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Partier.
– L’Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments in 102 Exciting.
– ELF Eyelash Curler.
-Covergirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black.
– Revlon Custom Eyes Adjustable Mascara in Blackest Black.
1. Apply eyeliner using an angled eyeshadow brush (mine is from Sonia Kashuk) to the inner eye, both top and bottom. Then apply eyeliner to eyelid as close to the lashes as you can in a straight line of medium thickness from outer corner to inner using small, precise strokes.
2. Tap some of the ELF Partier in the lid lightly and dip your eyeshadow brush in. Apply eyeshadow gradually in order to build up color evenly. Apply it in the crease to darken look and blend out and up. Apply eye highlight if desired.
3. Tap some of the L’Oreal in Exciting into its cap lightly and dip in an angled eyeliner brush. Apply to inner corners of the eye, both top and bottom. Blend out.
4. Curl lashes with ELF Eyelash Curler (Only $1!!!)
5. Apply mascara wiggling from base to tip.
|Left to Right: HIP in Exciting, Physician’s Formula in black (for Brown Eyes), ELF matte shade in Partier.|
What do YOU think of this look? Would you rock it? How often do you use matte colors like this?
I can’t wait for True Blood on Sunday!!!! Get ready for another look tomorrow!
Free Men of True Blood Calendar on orders of $50 or more. Click Here