– Lipstick Touch-up swabs from Beauty Fixation: LOVE these! I used them with a red lip I totally botched haha. Again, heard some complaints about these. Okay, so they aren’t super exciting or expensive, but I WILL use them & I can definitely afford them. The key to using these on the go is to put both a swab & a regular q-tip in your purse. Use the swab then follow it with the q-tip to remove the excess.
– High-Gloss Masque from GLOSS Moderne: I did actually use this! It made my hair shiny & clean feeling but its quite pricey!
– Viva la Juicy La Fleur from Juicy Couture: This I kind of count as an extra. I hear complaints about these ALL the time. While I DON’T agree they are a deluxe sample, they are a nice bonus extra. I love this scent, a really nice fruity blend.
– Sumita Brow Base Pencil: This is so creamy! A really fab texture! I’m still deciding how to use it though.
– Although the Schick Hydro Silk Razor is technically an extra, I’m totally counting it. These aren’t cheap & I already have one I love! I will pretty much never complain about a free razor haha. Plus, this came with a $4 off coupon for next time, woo!
What did YOU get in your Birchbox this month? If you haven’t signed up yet, its only $10 a month for a box of sample sized items (sometimes full-sized as proof above!) & its a fun way to surprise yourself every month. Here is my referral link for Birchbox: Birchbox Referral. If you use it, points go towards buying more products to feature here on the blog! I buy these boxes with my own money.
As always, feel free to link your Birchbox posts using the Comment Luv option on my commenting system! Don’t have a blog? I’d still love to know what you got!