You haven’t heard this very many times on my blog, but this month’s MyGlam bag blew me away. It was EXCELLENT. I will use every single item in my bag…even the bag! I actually loved everything in this bag & thought it was really well-rounded. Interested in learning more? Read on!
1. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stain in Tango.
2. Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes (10 of them)
3. NuMe Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner (0.67oz)
4. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion for normal to oily skin types (Pretty much unscented which I like!)
5. Circus by Andrea’s Choice Nail Polish in Reverso
The Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stain in Tango is a gorgeous watermelon pink when swatched but looks a bit more raspberry after a 2nd coat. These markers are fabulous on the lips, an easy stain with no runny excess or bitterness. Like I showed in the video, these do best when stored pointing down. This also dries very quickly! I’m not a fan of markers as a cheek stain normally though because they dry so fast & are too exact.
I think this was definitely the most surprising item! I had no idea Andrea of Andrea’s Choice was coming out with a nail polish. I received the only non-color polish unfortunately which is Reverso, a white. I used it to dot very quickly & its quite opaque! I have this fabulous feeling that this might be a one coat white!
I pictured it next to an OPI for reference just to show bottle size & all that excess glass. Although it gives it a very heavy feel & kind of a crystal look, I do wish there was more polish in it instead! Less polish in this than OPI. I’ll be interested to see other swatches of brighter shades!