Has anyone else noticed the ridiculous prices on travel items lately? I mean seriously, minis are like 1/2 the price of a full size lately! When did that happen?
I stumbled onto a site called Minimus.biz recently & was blown away. Here’s a few reasons why:
#1 They actually had travel items I needed, not things I would settle for.
#2 They even had some brilliant things I wouldn’t have thought of & want on me at all times.
#3 the minimum for free shipping is only $20 which is like, unheard of.
I feel like I was thrust into a brilliant travel world full of things I didn’t even know I needed. Packable toilet set covers for airport bathrooms that always seem to be out? Mini nail files? Tiny slip on tooth-cleaners? In, in, & IN.
Here’s what I picked up, all for $20 + some change.
1. Puffs Ultra Soft + Strong Tissues
2. Charmin To Go Toilet Seat Covers
3. Deep Cleaning Finger Dental Wipe in Mint (I got 6! I want to have them on me all the time now!)
4. Round Mirror + Collapsible Brush (much better quality than the one I got for a few bucks at Walmart!)
5. Ms. Manicure Strike to Smooth 12 Mini Emery Boards (They’re packaged like matchbooks!)
6. TUMS Peppermint Antacids
7. Q-Tips Travel purse Pack (I have a few of these & I use them for bobby pins too!)
8. Charmin Basic To Go Bathroom Tissue (I ALWAYS have one in my glove box for camping just in case!)
9. Downy Wrinkle Releaser (I’ve heard amazing things about this!)
10. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Travel Size)
11. Badger Organic Stress Soother Balm (Tangerine & Rosemary)
I HIGHLY advise you check them out before your next trip! There’s so much more I could have gotten if I didn’t already have minis in my stash. They also have loads of mini food (& mini sauces like the classic mini glass ketchup bottles!), games, & camping items. They also have some pre-made kits like the “Public Restroom Survival Kit” which I picked a few items from since I didn’t need everything. I love the idea of this & the simplicity. They even hand pack it & sign the card which is a nice touch. On top of that, the stores around here are pretty slim pickings since everyone is going on vacation…something else to keep in mind!
What do you think? Any minis you especially thought were cool? What are YOUR favorite minis to take with you on a trip? I leave Monday! Also, if you have any questions about these products just let me know!
*I was given a discount on items so I could blog about them. I would have gladly put up my own money for everything though!