I absolutely love perfumes. Whenever I travel I seem to way over pack. I love selection from socks to nail files & to you guessed it….fragrances! Here are some of my absolute favorites, many of which I took with me to California! These are in no specific order!
1. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Mini Perfume—which came with THIS set.
2. DKNY Double Ended Rollerball— Also check out DKNY Fresh Blossom Juiced which is pretty amazing!
3. L’Occitane Pivoine Délicate Roll-On & Gloss Duo— Review & the gloss swatched right HERE!
4. Sula Full Size Rollerball in Blackberry Blush— A blast from the past review on this beauty can be scored right HERE.
5. Sula Mini in Champagne Sugar —No review on this set of 6 I bought from Ulta. Its no longer available on Ulta’s site, but you can check it out on Sula’s site.
6. Pacifica Hawiian Ruby Guava— Link HERE
7. Ulta Brand On-the-Go Fragrance in Pink Petals — Another flashback review from way early on can be found HERE.
8. Pacifica Solid Fragrance in Indian Coconut Nectar— My favorite layering solid! Link HERE
9. Pacifica Solid Fragrance in California Star Jasmine —Link HERE
10. Pacifica Solid Fragrance in Tuscan Blood Orange —Link HERE
11.My Travalo full of Lola by Marc Jacobs — My Travalo review is on its away…hint…fab!
What are some of your favorite fragrances? What about for travel? Do you prefer rollerballs or sprays?