Are you as obsessed as I am with all the corals this season? I have always been a coral fan (makeup artists say it pops on me!) but I’m glad to have so many more choices. I have scarves, shoes, sunglasses, clothes, & tons of makeup. What was I lacking? The perfect coral eyeshadow.
I find so often that these are either hard to wear or too orange for what I’m looking for. I found it when I wasn’t looking of course! The star of this look is an Essence eyeshadow for only $1.99 I picked up at ULTA. This look only requires 2 shades which makes it very easy to recreate yourself.
|Looks a bit more orange with flash.|
My goal was to make it wearable while still being fun. What do you think? Is this a daytime look you would rock? This was an AWFUL skin day for me but hopefully it doesn’t distract you too much!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Essence single eyeshadow in Shrimp Me Up which looks SO pink online but it is much more coral/peach.
– Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in Sea Horse is used all over the lid as the base color, in the inner corners lightly, & as the highlight shade.
– Physician’s Formula Shimmer Liner pencil in Black for Blue Eyes
– LASHEM Double Trouble Mascara in Black (both sides)
-Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Red Delicious.
– Revlon Photo Ready Foundation + a bit of Revlon ColorStay mixed together
– Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
– MAC blush in Bite of an Apple. Blush was applied very lightly!
-ELF All Over Color Stick in Spotlight applied atop cheekbones & blended out.
Earrings are from Forever 21, necklace is vintage, & my top is from Banana Republic.