Love shimmer/glitter eyeshadows? Love green? This post is for you! Matte more your style? Check out my new favorite matte green which is Sage Matte which I swatched recently.
I’m planning to go into more detail &/or swatch some of these, but if there is anything in particular you really want to see swatched just comment & I will! Hopefully we have some beautiful lighting soon!Sorry the quality is lacking but swatching 10 together isn’t as easy as the few I normally do!
Left to Right in order:
1. Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow in Liar
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mildew
3. Urban Decay Loose Eyeshadow in Graffiti
4. Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow in Volcano Blossom
5. Wet n Wild Color Icon Single in Envy
6. MAC Eyeshadow in Humid
7. L’Oreal HIP Eye Pigment in Rebel
8. ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Earthy
9. ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Outdoorsy
10. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Sage
Now some upclose shots:
Do you have any of these? Want to see any up close & personal? Which shade is your style?