Hey guys! I was sent these to review and I have been so thrilled with them so far! Mind you, this is just my first impressions.
Some of my most frequently used:
Nail Bliss Base Seal: $8.99 for 0.4 oz
Orly Primetime Primer Basecoat: $7.49 for 0.6oz
Sephora by OPI Top Coat: $9.50 for 0.5oz
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry Top Coat: $8.00 for 0.5oz
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Wraps: $5.50 for 0.4oz
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat: $8.99 for 0.5oz
After doing the math, you save quite a bit with Nail Life products. But, obviously, that means nothing if I don’t like the product. So, that’s the next step!
1. Nail Life Hide Ridges Ridge Filler- Normally I don’t buy ridge fillers very often, but I’m loving this. So, right before vacation my dog jammed my big toe. As much as it hurt, the pain faded. However…the dent did not. After arriving home to these goodies, I immediately used this to fill in the lovely dent and it worked! I had tried multiple things while on vacation, all unsuccessful.This one kicked butt. Worked great on my thumb when the very tip started getting a bit peely-looking. Both applications left me with a great, smooth surface so my nail polish didn’t look funky.
2. Nail Life Speed Demon Polish Dryer- I was SO excited to get this! Cutest name ever right? I applied it to a top coat on my ever-changing nails and it dried them fast while leaving a nice shine. I had this top coat on for one day the first time and 2 the second time. No chipping, which is amazing for me. Online, it also says it prevents polish from fading. I’ll be excited to try this out as soon as I stop changing my nail polish color so often!
3. Nail Life Aromatherapy Drop-On Polish Dryer- I’ve never had Drop-On polish drips that smelled this good! They don’t have what the scent is exactly on-line, but I am 98% sure it is cucumber/melon. If its not, well that’s my take on it! So not only is it one of my favorite scents, but its ridiculously convenient. It doesn’t dry as fast as Speed Demon, but using the little glass dropper on my toes is awesome. So quick, so easy. Smells SO good.
4. Nail Life Nail Revitalizer Treatment- So after using the Ridge Filler, I realized I needed to use this on my couple of peely nails because they were getting really weak. I am still testing this because it takes 7 days. I’ve been using this on my nails as a base coat. You can also use it as a top coat, but I opted for the Speed Demon Dryer. This isn’t exactly a base coat, its thinner. Its like a mix of base coat and nail oil. Very nourishing. My nails soaked it right up.
5. Nail Life Gripper Basecoat- I have been using this for my pedicures. I don’t change colors nearly as often as my toes, and this seems to be really lasting! It seems to truly “grip” the polish to my toes. I’ll let you know how it stands up to my 7 day test in my upcoming video!
6. Nail Life Jojoba & Tea Tree Cuticle Remover- Loving this! I have LOTS of cuticle removers, but the smell of this is so perfectly natural! As you guys know, I don’t like using cuticle trimmers, so remover is all I use when pushing my cuticles back and such. This worked great, especially since I forgot my cuticle remover while on vacation….I was in desperate need.
More info and my 7 day challenge video review are coming up soon! If you want to know more about the Beauty Club card and why I HIGHLY recommend it, let me know!If you have ANY questions/comments, let me know!