What kind of hair texture do you have? This has always been a difficult question for me to answer. I have fine hair but it is also quite thick so many companies don’t cater to me personally. When I had the opportunity to try out some products from Macadamia with other member of The Beauty Council I was thrilled. I’ve used Macadamia Professional products for years & quite enjoy them. Check out my take on the Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner below!
From Macadamia Professional-
• Promotes lift, body and volume
• Moisturizes and strengthens
• Promotes color retention.
• Macadamia Oil- rich in nourishing omega 7,5 and 3 fatty acids that promote healthy hair
• Argan Oil – rich in omega 9 fatty acid that helps to repair and strengthen hair
• Avocado & Walnut Oils – ultra lightweight nourishing oils that strengthen, hydrate and revive
• Collagen & Vitamins A, C & E – promotes tensile strength.
Sulfate Free, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free & Color Safe- Macadamia Professional has you covered. Their lines cater to certain hair types which is always handy. I usually opt for fine hair since that is normally a bigger issue than the thickness of my hair overall. The Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner has a different scent than I expected- a bit buttery? Definitely not what I was expecting! I really enjoy how soft & light they make my hair. I have relatively straight to wavy hair & these make it much easier to build up some body.
Lately I’ve also been loving this clip I picked up from Scunci for my first day hair. Normally my hair is just too smooth on the first day to do much styling without loads of product but this clip really holds my slick hair in place! All I did here was add a bit of oil to the ends of my hair & clip it back. I love how simple & looks especially with its taupe-based coloring. Easy & simple for spring!
Have you tried any of the Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture line? How are you wearing your hair for spring?