Flashback with me for a moment will you? Crimpers. Did anyone else use them? I did! even had some with plates that had shapes like hearts & stars. Now come back to the present & I wouldn’t be rocking them. What I DO like are sweet, wearable waves. These are smaller than any of my other wavers but big enough to not look crimped! These waves created with the InfinitiPRO by Conair Steam Waver are perfect!
Infiniti PRO by Conair Steam Waver :
- Steam mist infuses hair with healthy moisture
- Ionic generator releases up to 100x more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources
- Combination of ions and steam protects the hair from damage and seals in moisture
- Less damage and zero hot spots with gentle ceramic plates
- Frizz control with tourmaline ceramic technology
- Creates shiny, silky waves
- 437°F high heat
- 30-second heat up
- Limited five-year warranty
So one of the most interesting things about this waver is the addition of steam. You can opt for no steam as well but I liked it! It helped to hydrate my hair. This little reservoir is super easy to refill & you’ll need to refill it at least once if you have thick long hair like mine.
It comes with 3 options, high, medium, & low. This heated up super quick & I barely had to hold it on my hair to get the perfect wave! My hair wasn’t let damaged or dry!
Here you can see I did a small piece & it looks great right? I love the soft wave! After you do your entire head, just run your fingers through your hair a bit to break them up for a more natural look. I like to end it with a bit of hair styling oil at my ends.
The Infiniti PRO by Conair Steam Waver is available nationwide at mass market and drugstore retailers, as well as at www.conair.com, for an average retail price of $68.99.
What do you think? Love these smaller waves? What are your favorite waving tools?
**Product provided in hopes of review. All opinions are my own.