So I got this information yesterday but was super swamped! After getting some time to get it all together I’m really excited to share it with you! Zoya tends to release my favorite summer nail polish collections so I’m always excited to get a sneak peek! This summer we have metallics & cremes in some perfect summer hues to look forward to! In case you missed it, they will also be releasing their Summer 2013 Pixie Dust Collection which I shared awhile back! Stevi will be mine!
Twelve new Sun Inspired Colors for Summer 2013.
Summer brings the sunniest colors to nails! Including six super shiny creams and
six fresh foil metallics to put all the focus on the brightest shining light in any room – YOU!
Zoya SUMMER 2013: STUNNING Collection
• Darcy (ZP663) – Sunny Yellow Cream – Full Coverage.
• Thandie (ZP664) – Citrus Orange Cream – Full Coverage.
• Micky (ZP665) – Amazing Coral Cream – Full Coverage.
• Yana (ZP669) – Rubine Red Cream – Full Coverage.
• Josie (ZP667) – Grassy Green Cream – Full Coverage.
• Rocky (ZP668) – Serene Blue Cream – Full Coverage.
Zoya SUMMER 2013: IRRESISTIBLE Collection
• Kerry (ZP684) – Yellow Gold Foil Metallic – Full Coverage.
• Amy (ZP670) – Red Orange Foil Metallic – Full Coverage.
• Tinsley (ZP671) – Rose Gold Foil Metallic – Full Coverage.
• Bobbi (ZP672) – Hot Magenta Pink Foil Metallic – Full Coverage.
• Hazel (ZP673) – Blue Green Foil Metallic – Full Coverage.
• Rikki (ZP674) – Fern Green Foil Metallic – Full Coverage.
Shipping April 15, 2013
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE – all formulas are completely free of harmful
industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate
(DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Ahhhh isn’t it summer yet? I normally never go for yellows but both Kerry & Darcy are calling my name! Maybe because we have flurries currently & it is terribly drab? Anyway! Tinsley looks similar to one of my all time favorite polishes, Spoiled in Shrimp on the Barbie, & I’m so excited to see it is full coverage because that one is way sheer! Rikki looks a bit similar to a polish I just got in today so I’m way excited to see it in person! Obviously Josie & Rocky are right up my alley…blue & green. Ah my comforts. & Yana (as close to my mom’s name Hana as we might ever get!) because Zoya does the most beautiful hot pinks.
Which shades are you most excited for? Ah I want the sun to come out right this very minute! These put me in such a good mood & I can’t wait to get my manicured hands on them!